Tom Trewinnard (UK) is Director of Programs at Meedan, a social technology non-profit working on the Check project to develop collaborative verification tools and open training curricula. He is a co-founder of Pop-Up Newsroom, which has led major collaborative reporting initiatives in the UK, US and Mexico since launching in 2017. Tom was a project lead for Verificado 2018, which saw 90 newsrooms collaborating around fighting viral fake news in the run up to Mexico's 2018 elections.
- Friday, 4:00 pm - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Audience Development + Analytics Professionals
- Thursday, 11:30 am - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Early Career Journalists
- Friday, 2:30 pm - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Educators
- Thursday, 2:30 pm - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Product and Technology Professionals
- Saturday, 11:30 am - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Radio and Television Professionals
- Saturday, 2:30 pm - [RSVP] Speed Innovation for Managers
- See the full schedule →