The stunning Garden District offers visitors a chance to get out of the French Quarter and see a different side of New Orleans. The Garden District is a beautiful neighborhood with interesting architecture, gorgeous gardens, towering Southern Live Oak trees and a number of celebrity homes. Tour highlights include a picturesque walk past a number of historic homes and a visit to Lafayette Cemetery.
- Tours cost $20 per person and last approximately 2 hours. Tours are first-come, first-served and capped at 28 people to ensure participants can adequately hear the guide.
- This tour is alcohol free and appropriate for all ages.
- Please note this tour meets at the Starbucks at 2801 Magazine St. You are responsible for your own transport to the tour's starting point.
- This tour is outdoors. While guides are trained to find shaded areas when possible for standing, please dress appropriately for the weather, and consider your personal needs for water and sunscreen.
- Only registered ONA19 attendees may buy tickets at our group rate, but you will have the opportunity to add guests.
Purchase walking tours by logging into your ONA19 attendee account.
If you are a general attendee, speaker or volunteer: Attendee Service Center
If you are an attendee registered for a full-conference pass through a partner (sponsor, exhibitor, Midway) account:
Partner Staff Attendee Service Center
Find your username and password in the ONA19 Attendee Registration Confirmation email you received after registering. Once you are logged in, click "Purchase Walking Tours" in the left menu. Questions? Please contact