The renowned French Quarter is the oldest part of New Orleans, famed for its architecture and festive streetscapes. On this tour led by an experienced guide from Gators & Ghosts, you'll learn about places where real life events led to unrestful spirits and unexplained phenomena in the city's most famous neighborhood.
- Tours cost $25 per person and last approximately 2 hours. Tours are first-come, first-served and capped at 28 people to ensure participants can adequately hear the guide.
- This tour is alcohol free.
- While not overly vulgar, a ghost tour by its nature does include some of the more risque and violent parts of a city's history. If you plan to bring children, please your best judgment on whether this tour will be suitable given the subject matter (think PG-13 movies).
- This tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately for the weather and bring water to beat the heat.
- Only registered ONA19 attendees may buy tickets at our group rate, but you will have the opportunity to add guests.
Purchase walking tours by logging into your ONA19 attendee account.
If you are a general attendee, speaker or volunteer: Attendee Service Center
If you are an attendee registered for a full-conference pass through a partner (sponsor, exhibitor, Midway) account:
Partner Staff Attendee Service Center
Find your username and password in the ONA19 Attendee Registration Confirmation email you received after registering. Once you are logged in, click "Purchase Walking Tours" in the left menu. Questions? Please contact