Please note this tour meets at Voodoo Lounge at 718 N Rampart St.
New Orleans is known for its rich culture, and its legendary music scene may be the most famous trait of the city. This tour is centered in the famous Treme residential neighborhood, famous for its music history. As you walk, an experienced guide from
Gators & Ghosts will play and discuss some of the best and most historically important music from all over the city.
- Tours cost $20 per person and last approximately 2 hours. Tours are first-come, first-served and capped at 28 people to ensure participants can adequately hear the guide.
- Tour is appropriate for all ages
- Alcohol optional: Participants may elect to purchase a cocktail before departure
- Please note this tour meets at Voodoo Lounge at 718 N Rampart St.
- You are responsible for your own transport to the tour's starting point.
- This tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately for the weather and bring water to beat the heat.
- Only registered ONA19 attendees may buy tickets at our group rate, but you will have the opportunity to add guests.
Purchase walking tours by logging into your ONA19 attendee account.
If you are a general attendee, speaker or volunteer: Attendee Service Center
If you are an attendee registered for a full-conference pass through a partner (sponsor, exhibitor, Midway) account:
Partner Staff Attendee Service Center
Find your username and password in the ONA19 Attendee Registration Confirmation email you received after registering. Once you are logged in, click "Purchase Walking Tours" in the left menu. Questions? Please contact