Consistently ranked among the best experiences of our conference, this series of participatory, inspiring conversations will address challenging topics in your area of expertise. Participants are able to choose their own conversations and collaborate with the brightest minds in their fields to explore new ideas on common issues.
Head to the room that has the topics that interest you most, sit anywhere and our trained facilitators will you give you (very brief!) instructions on how Table Talks will work.
This session is designed for:
- Everyone! There's something for everyone at the ONA19 Table Talks sessions
- Katlyn Alo, Data Reporter and News Apps Director, Outlier Media - Assessing and addressing info gaps for low-income audiences
- Daniela Gerson Assistant Professor California State University, Northridge - Teaching and reporting digital engagement across cultures that are not your own
- Flip Prior, Content Research & Strategy, News Innovation, ABC News (Australia) - Collaborating with audiences to tell election stories
- Meena Thiruvengadam, Writer, Editor, Audience Development Consultant, Freelance - How news organizations are approaching TikTok